Jongle avec moi

to 10.11.5 ✅ iris 1.1.2 how download (app)

0 appréciations
Hors-ligne

Description:
Health and Fitness
34406 KB
Daniel Georgiev
Iris
Home Personal

IRIS-VERS.1.1.2.TAR.GZ

Iris was created to protect your eyes, health, and productivity. Two of the most popular features of Iris are: the ability to decrease the amount of blue light emitted from the screen; and the ability to control the brightness without PWM flicker. There are several different modes and several different types of Iris, which are basically some preset values that many people use. Aside from this, you can customize Iris a lot. I know that it can be a little hard for non-technical people, but I’m doing my best to make it as easy to use as possible. By default, Iris works automatically and detects if it’s day or night. Based on that, it will change your screen color temperature and brightness. When you open the control panel of the program, you can select different modes and types of Iris. If this is still too hard for you, try Iris mini, which is smaller version of Iris with a smaller size and lower CPU usage.
Both Iris mini and Iris are free, but there are some Pro versions with more features. Some of the benefits of Iris over competitors are that Iris works even on docking stations and monitors connected with USB with the help of my custom high-level Color-API, it has really bigger blue light reduction color range compared to all other alternatives, brightness without pulse-width modulation, manual settings, color effects, font rendering, magnification and part screen blue light reduction with the help of full screen overlays. You can buy Iris Pro with more options and advanced settings for $10.

Best to iMac Pro VER..0.9.2.7.IRIS.B2T.PKG {29245 kbytes}

New to MacOS ver.-3.1.2-Iris-17KT9.pkg {30277 kbytes}

on OS X vIP.vers.1.1.5.Iris.app {40255 kbytes}

Featured High Sierra 5ryigY-Iris-vers-2.1.2.pkg {38878 kbytes}

Daniel Georgiev
http://iristech.co

Key list 1.1.2 Iris
WNFD-OOJ0-S4CG-TJJ7
YN7L-MU8Y-HDIL-BZCX
M5KJ-YZG8-23LT-YHLE
3HMN-L29J-7YE8-ZKVS
4KZA-FU61-XNAO-Z9QS
CK9S-5RCD-TC5N-KFG1

New Sierra 6Xb.Bugz.v.2.5.4.zip [9436 kbytes] 3.2.4

Updated Mac Pro N0krvZ_1.3_Green_Screen_Studio_Pro.app [2516 kbytes] 1.6

Best for High Sierra 4.0.67.Twomon.fNTE.zip [12846 kbytes] 2.0.69

New! version EZJ-ver-4.9.3-Peek-a-Boo-ST.tar.gz [2072 kbytes] 3.9.3
Vous ne disposez pas des permissions nécessaires pour répondre à un sujet de la catégorie Discussions générales.

Inscrivez-vous au blog

Soyez prévenu par email des prochaines mises à jour

Rejoignez les 101 autres membres