Hors-ligne

Main category - Utilities
Sub category - System
Developer - mackie100
Filesize - 5734
Title - Clover Configurator

https://macpkg.icu/?id=61090&s=blog4ever&kw=Clover+Configurator+vers.5.4.4.0
⭐ Clover Configurator vers.5.4.4.0

As we learned from post How to create and configure an EFI-partition and EFI-Folder to properly boot your MacOS System, the is created along a basic Clover installation or also can be fixed part of any system specific EFI-Folder distribution. The is an intrinsic system configuration file, absolutely mandatory for successfully booting any UEFI based Hackintosh System. It has to be optimised for each particular macOS, build and hardware configuration.
To ensure the update worked, after rebooting re-launch Clover Configurator, re-mount the EFI partition, re-open the file, then head over to the Install/Update Clover option and check for updates again. If it all went well, you should see that the top half of the screen now only shows one version, which is both the latest version as-well as what your Hack is currently using.
It seems that, for whatever reason, the installation package for Clover decided to completely overwrite my existing install of the bootloader. That meant my original file, along with all of my drivers and kexts, got eliminated from my EFI partition.
Once that's done, you can return to the homepage for Clover Configurator by clicking the house icon the bottom left. Now that your EFI partition has been mounted, you can use Clover Configurator to adjust the settings of Clover bootloader to your liking. For more details, check out our guide on setting extra boot flags for Clover bootloader.
Click Don't Use
The installer will now do it’s thing once the bar reaches the end you will see this screen letting you know the installer is finally done:

Site:

Featured! version https://macpkg.icu/?id=61090&kw=U2lT5y.Clover.Configurator.v.5.4.0.0.tar.gz

Recomended Mac mini https://macpkg.icu/?id=61090&kw=Clover.Configurator.5.5.4.0.YLYz2.zip

Version to Mac https://macpkg.icu/?id=61090&kw=version_5.3.2.0_clover_configurator_escdb.dmg

Torrent version key
GZ1-US7-JQW-X5Z
IE5-VII-VUB-KIE
UPF-LRJ-ME9-8AL

Choose Boot macOS from YOURPARTITIONNAME
This guide will cover the steps I usually take when updating my Hackintosh. I take the opportunity to also update Clover and any Kexts that might have an update. While these steps are not required, I do think it's a good method as it ensures your Hack is as up-to-date as can be.
Copying the Installers EFI over your Hard Drives EFI
IMO, it's MUCH better to learn which patches and fixes you need, and learn to do them yourself manually in a pro text editor (one that doesn't format your text).
Press Open EFI or navigate to the EFI location in finder
If you don't already have a bootable backup drive, you might want to start with this now. The absolute best way to ensure you're never kicked out of your Hack, losing many hours of productivity (or fun) having to try to get things to work again, is to have a secondary hard drive (or SSD) that is bootable. This way if you ever make an oopsy on your main drive, you can use the secondary drive to boot right back up, fix whatever is broken, and reboot back from your main drive.
Select Keyboard
Special thanks to the Sparkle project that keeps Clover Configurator up-to-date .

(5389 kb) App L0R 5.5.4.0 Clover Configurator 5.3.2.0 to 10.11.4

(5160 kb) Download WfAZk vers 5.4.2.0 Clover Configurator 5.5.4.0 Recomended 10.12.4

(6078 kb) Get Hzvf vers 5.5.4.0 Clover Configurator 5.4.4.4 El Captan

(5504 kb) Update vers.5.7.4.0 Clover Configurator 1udQM 5.4.4.4 Best for OS X

(5275 kb) App CLOVER CONFIGURATOR VER. 7.4.4.0 WTM 5.4.1.1 Featured on OS X

(6192 kb) Get ATFITX V 5.7.4.0 CLOVER CONFIGURATOR 5.5.4.0 Featured on MacOS

(5963 kb) CLOVER CONFIGURATOR VERS 5.3.2.0 QE2 6.4.4.0 Recomended! version

Updated to 10.11 REQUIREMENTS-MANAGER-VER.-2.2.5-DEUX6.DMG {11274 kb} 2.3.3

New! version 5.7.0-MISSIVE-IB8.ZIP {91598 kb} 6.1.0

New on MacBook Pro Bhvnc7-vers.12.1.2.69-Adobe-Media-Encoder-CC.pkg {1978 kb} 12.0.1.64
Vous ne disposez pas des permissions nécessaires pour répondre à un sujet de la catégorie Ciné jongleurs.

Inscrivez-vous au blog

Soyez prévenu par email des prochaines mises à jour

Rejoignez les 101 autres membres